Eclipse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Eclipse
Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.)

3 posters

Go down

Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.) Empty Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.)

Post  Saphena Wed May 06, 2009 8:40 am

Copy pasted from here: http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=3365&highlight=aura+screenshots

Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.) Auraguide

Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.) Earthaurasu0
earth aura

Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.) Windauracs4
wind aura

Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.) Waterauravt1
water aura

Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.) Iceauraqk8
ice aura

Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.) Fireauranv2
fire aura

Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.) Thunderauragw3
thunder aura

The different auras are just for looks, no difference in their bonus.
Saphena
Saphena

Back to top Go down

Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.) Empty Re: Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.)

Post  AerandirPL Wed May 06, 2009 11:59 am

My favourite is thunder one Smile
At my worst, i've chosen wind aura on Aerandir, which is not looking cool for me... At least, Aerodus has the thunder one Very Happy
AerandirPL
AerandirPL

Back to top Go down

Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.) Empty Re: Aura guide. (If you just really want your aura to match your shoes.)

Post  ClouD Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:06 am

omg where did you find Zeraphina's picture :OOOO
she was my mars guild mate i know her more than 2 years :S
we also played different mmorpgs together, like silkroad, 2 moons, lineageI /lineageII , LastChaos and somemore games i just surprised to see her here XD
ClouD
ClouD

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphena Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:14 pm

rofl, didnt know.

But i totally just copy pasted all pics from the aura guide there is on official forum - pretty old guide posted by Alwin Razz
Saphena
Saphena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down